Extended Warranty Protection Is A Smart Idea !
In todays world, extending the warranty coverage provided by appliance manufactures can be a smart move. Metro Karges offers extended warranty plans for appliances ranging from one year extensions right out to the fifth year. As a self servicing dealer, Metro Karges Appliances provides its customers with in-house Factory Authorized appliance service.
Extending the warranty coverage on your next appliance purchase is very affordable. Simply choose the extended plan best suited to your budget.
- Factory Authorized warranty coverage
- No hassle, quick & reliable
- Warranty work that's honest
- Additional coverage beyond the first year
- Warranty coverage for all products
- All appliances carry parts & labour
- Extended plans up to the fifth year
- Over 75 years of service experience
- On-going product training for staff
- KW areas #1 most trusted service depot
- All warranty parts in stock, or are shipped directly to us from the manufacturer
|CORNERSTONE EXTENDED WARRANTY|
BUYERS PROTECTION PLAN
|Single Piece 5 Year Plans Available **
|Dishwasher||Freezer||Any Built In||Micro Oven
|Air Conditioner||Garburator||Compactor||Central Vac|
|Extended warranties cover all "functional parts" including labor costs.|
|Value Of Appliance Purchase
|$00.00 - $500.00
|$500.01 - $1000.00
|$1000.01 - $1750.00
|$1750.01 - $2500.00
|$2500.01 - $3500.00
|$3500.01 - $5000.00
|$5000.01 - $7500.00
|$7500.01 - $10,000.00
|$10000.00 and Over
||+ $45.00 per $1000.00|
|** Note: Laundry Centres count as "2" Pieces |
- Our in-home warranties cover parts and labour for all functional parts.
- This provides an additional 4 years over and above the original manufacturer's warranty (which is generally a 1 year term).
- This combination of warranty coverage -- gives you a total of 5 Years protection.
( We're Your Canadian Home Appliance Team )
What's the best way to get rid of Detergent Residue left on clothes?
Try one of the following:
start the washer, add the detergent, allow detergent to dissolve completely, then add your clothes.
try reducing the amount of detergent you use.
or increase the wash water temperature.
or use a liquid detergent instead of powder.