We Take Special Care Of Your Purchase
Metro Karges offers quick efficient home delivery service. We know how important it is to get your appliance purchase delivered to your home safely. We want you to know, we're different from other stores.
The outstanding quality of service customers receive from Metro Karges extends right through all aspects of the business. Whether it includes the initial purchase, the delivery service we provide, the installation of your appliances, or our complete after sale support, you can count on us. This superior level of service sets us apart from many of our competitors.
We Offer High Quality Delivery Service:
- We care that it's done right the first time
- We have our own delivery vehicle & staff
- We use professional quality double strapped lift carts with extra wide wheels
- We offer FREE removal of old appliances when you purchase from us (Note: some restrictions do apply)
- For situations involving new floors or carpet, we provide cardboard for under our carts
- FREE switching of door hinges on fridges
- If you have older appliances, we can arrange electric box installs (additional cost)
- All electric refrigerators are leveled, stoves are connected, laundry hooked-up (when appropriate electric connections available)
- Gas appliance installations are available (additional cost for this service)
- Installation of built-in appliances is available (additional cost)
All appliances are inspected before being loaded onto the delivery truck. Appliances are straped in securely to special braces designed specifically for large items. Routes are chosen logically by street location. And, for the convenience of our customers, delivery times can be narrowed down to either the morning or afternoon. We deliver Tuesdays to Saturdays!
Our delivery staff are friendly, efficient, and often helpful. In fact, we have received positive comments from customers who took the time to call into the store and tell us how terrific our delivery staff were. That's a true fact.
Appliance Installation Guides :
The install guides presented here, are for general guidance only. They are intended for Metro Karges customers who wish to install their appliances themselves. It is always best to check with your product specs first.
To obtain "specific" installation instructions for your appliance, give us a call or drop by the store. NOTE .. If you are a new home builder, decorator, general contractor, kitchen cabinet maker, landlord, or are renovating your home, we can provide complete product specifications by fax machine.
( We're Your Canadian Home Appliance Team )